Sanborn and Associates Company Values
- Godliness: We honor God in all we do.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards and create a superior experience for our clients.
- Integrity: Integrity and reputation are our most important assets. Doing the right thing is more important than doing the profitable thing.
- Relationships: The quality of our business is determined by the quality of our relationships.
- Life-giving: We deliver presentations, products and services that are life-giving.
- Value: Our presentations and products are of the highest quality and we will seek to profitably add value at every opportunity.
- Focus: We know and focus on our mvp (most valuable and profitable) activities.
- Strategic Orientation: We make decisions based on our mission, values and goals to best utilize our time, energy and expertise.
- Innovation: We are innovative, not just emulative and known for our leading edge products and practices.
- Fun: We remember to enjoy the journey. We take what we do very seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. (If we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right.)
More About Leadership Speaker Mark Sanborn
Mark Sanborn’s Leadership Keynote Speeches
Interested in Hiring Mark?