Mark Sanborn Speaking Page
What you can expect when you book me and work with my team:
- We will be easy to work with. You have enough to handle without worrying about the speaker. My office and I work very hard to be easy and enjoyable to engage.
- Consistent and dependable outcomes. After 2400 presentations, I’ve got the ability to research, design and deliver a presentation that will hit your objectives.
- Relevant. My remarks will be pertinent and applicable to your audience. I’ll understand them, their challenges and opportunities and make it easy to apply my ideas.
- Presentation media is used to enhance the value of the message and to increase the learning experience and retention. This often includes video.
- Tailored to your meeting. My pre-program questionnaire and conference call enable me to adapt my material to your circumstances.
- Fresh ideas. I develop my own material. I relate to current events and add my own perspective. My trademark stories happened to me and/or my clients and that means they won’t be recycled and tired when your audience hears them.
Who Is Mark Sanborn?
I’m a scuba diver, motorcycle rider, cancer survivor, husband, dad, New York Times bestselling author, and a speaker.
But my greatest passion is seeing people become leaders in every area of their lives—especially those who don’t believe they have any inherent leadership skills.
I’ve had the opportunity to help this happen in some of the largest corporations in the world, such as:
I’ve sold over 2 million books . I’ve spoken to over 2 million people, and I’m one of the youngest speakers ever inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame (CPAE).
But that’s far from what I’m most proud of. The greatest satisfaction of my life is getting e-mails and letters from people who say my speaking or books helped change their life.
I would love the opportunity to do the same for your organization.
Why Choose Me to Speak at Your Next Event?
I understand your world and the world of leadership like few other speakers. I practice what I teach. One of the things that differentiates my work is that it stems from experience as a business owner, association and board leader. And I’m still studying, researching and applying what I learn about leadership today, both with my clients and in the organizations in which I am privileged to have a leadership role. I’ll create a talk for your audience with diligence and deliver it with heart.
Most Requested Topics
- The Fred Factor and Fred 2.0
- You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader
- Reinventing Leadership: Doing Business as Unusual
- Up, Down or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times are Good Bad or Inbetween
- The Encore Effect
What Others Are Saying
“Mark Sanborn was absolutely fantastic. His talk was one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of listening too. The response I have been getting back from the team has been extremely positive. Thank you again for all your help. This was one of the best investments we made into our national meeting this year.”
– Sears/Kmart Pharmacy
“I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you again for speaking to the associates at TFS. It’s been nearly six months since you were here and people are still talking about you and the ideas you shared. You really struck a chord with everyone here and I wanted to once again express my appreciation.”
– Toyota Financial Services
“I wanted to thank you for presenting at our kick off meeting today. You really hit a home run, perfect ending to a perfect day. Spot on with the theme of our kick off, and I could tell that the group took some key takeaways from your message that they will put into motion to make positive change and impact personally and professionally!”
“Thank you for helping make this a great conference for our member-owners. 100% of my feedback from members, vendors and staff was that you and your presentation were absolutely outstanding. I particularly appreciate and liked the written materials that you provided and the structure of the wrap-‐up session that you coordinated. Thanks again and I look forward to our 4th engagement.”
– Do It Best Corp
“I feel that Mark is, by far, the best speaker that we have had. He held our audience’s attention and we had more employees stay for his presentation than ever before.”
– Michigan Sugar
“You were a big hit! People are still talking about you! I received quite a few emails and personal congrats on my selection of you to speak at the National Sales Meeting.”
Check Mark’s availability (and if Mark isn’t available, we have team members who can present his material). Two choices: