Audio/Visual Requirements and Guidelines
Meeting the following audio visual requirements and guidelines will help to ensure a great presentation. Please have available the following equipment:
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Flip Chart
- Full house lights (if using image magnification and/or video taping, please use as much house light as possible)
The following suggestions are important not just for the effectiveness of my presentation, but for the overall success of the event:
- The distance from the first row of seats/tables to the stage should be no more than 10 feet.
- The ideal stage/riser height for audiences of up to 200 people is 6″-12″; for audiences of more than 200 people, 12″-24″ in height is appropriate.
- Screens not being used should be raised during Mark’s presentation if possible.
Mark is a high-energy speaker who utilizes movement to connect with his audience. This means that he likes to move from left to right across the stage and occasionally out into the audience. If possible, please take this into consideration when considering stage set and audio logistics.
Mark Sanborn’s Leadership Keynote Speeches
Interested in Hiring Mark?